Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Our Studio Will Build Wordpress Website, Wordpress Design Or Landing Page











About:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY DIRECT ORDERS. PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS ABOUT YOUR WORDPRESS WEBSITE DESIGN.



If you are looking to create a WordPress Website or Blog for your business then look no further, you're at the right place.



A professional, eye-catching, highly interactive, mobile-friendly, and appealing website is guaranteed. I promise to provide my best service and 2 weeks of free support to Kickstart Your Business.



What you will get?



  • Highly Professional design
  • Responsive to any mobile, tablet, and desktop
  • Premium Theme & Premium Plugins
  • WordPress Setup & Installation
  • WordPress Blog/Forum Setup
  • Customized Design
  • Speed Optimised
  • Social Link Integration of your business
  • Photo Gallery
  • Video Gallery (If needed)
  • Secure site
  • Drag and drop backend interface
  • E-Commerce ready (Premium Package)
  • 2 WEEKS FREE SUPPORT



Also, you'll get unlimited revisions. Your 100% satisfaction is absolutely guaranteed.



NOTE: Please go through all the three packages to check which package best suits you, according to your requirements, and definitely contact me before placing the order.

Reviews


:

Working with raselkhondokar was hands down the greatest experience I have had on Fiverr. He was very flexible and accommodating when creating the website I had set out in my mind. He worked tirelessly to meet tight deadlines. He also went ABOVE and BEYOND when my hosting provider was not to par, and he set up my domain and integrated everything I had asked for. I could not have asked for a better experience OR a better Website Designer. He is also compassionate and understanding to people who aren't technically advanced (aka me). If you want to design a website and need ANY help, hire raselkhondokar. You will NOT be disappointed! My website came out professionally stunning!

:

This was my second time working with Rasel. Somehow he was more professional and compassionate to my desires and needs of what I wanted the outcome to be. The outcome was exactly what I thought it would be! I could not recommend any other person than Rasel on Fiverr! You will have no regrets when working with him! I look forward to working with him again in the future.

:

I’ve used a few different people on Fivrr and it’s pretty hit and miss, but I strongly recommend Rasel, will definitely be using his services again.

:

He was very responsive and addressed the issues on a timely basis.

:

We have a different working process, nonetheless, I got what I wanted and I'm satisfied with the results




No comments:

Post a Comment