Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Create Autopilot Automated News Website, Auto Blogging Or Autoblog











About:

What is autoblog or auto blogging ?

An automated website that automatically pulls content only hourly/daily basis from other's websites that are related to your niche (content can be Articles, post with images or videos from youtube, Dailymotion, etc).

Before publishing post, we automatically rewrite the content so our content won't be duplicated.



I will install the Professional Premium WP theme for your niche, fast loading with interesting plugins that will work in autopilot mode.





★★ You can easily earn hundreds of $$$ from an autoblog ★★

To earn $$ you can monetize your website, OR add Google Adsense, Guest Posting, Click Bank, CPA Offers, Amazon, and any other Affiliate Ads





★★Features★★

  • Save your Time and Money
  • Everything related to your niche is automatically posted without manual effort
  • Complete autopilot autoblog without writing a single line
  • You will make $$ from automated news website or any other niche site





What are the requirements?

  • Domain & hosting must be available before placing order.
  • I need your niche, keywords, or categories.





Note: Please contact me before placing the order.

Reviews


:

I had a great experience working with this seller. They were easy to communicate with and understood the needs I had for my site. They delivered what I needed within all my deadlines and helped make my website look better than I could have ever imagined. I 100% will be working with them on future projects.

:

This seller was very easy to work with, while we did have a miscommunication but we were able to clarify the scope of work and move forward. I would definitely recommend these services to other. The seller was helpful and knowledgeable. Looking forward to working together in the future.

:

This is my second project with Shah and I am extremely happy and satisfied with the work product. He is a wonderful communicator and is flexible and quick. He is such a diligent and caring person. He also provides great advice and consulting. He is the best Fiverr resource I have ever used and highly recommend.

:

Awesome experience. Great communication and delivery. This was not a standard project and involved very complex elements including a news feed and an rss aggregator tool. Highly recommended and delivered early.

:

Very pleasant, output as promised, will order again




No comments:

Post a Comment