Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Expert Speed Up Your Wordpress Website, Google Page Speed, Gtmetrix











About:

Hi,                                   

           Are you finding a professional web developer who can speed up your WordPress website optimization GT Metrix, Pingdom, page speed score 90+ ( A)grade?

 Great news,.I have more than 150+ website speed optimization experience.

 Why speed optimization important?

  ➤ Fewer visitors ==less money  ➤most visitors close your site if it doesn't load within 5s and the first speed site ranks high in google.

 Services I Provide:

  •  Optimize the image without losing image quality
  •  Delete unnecessary script 
  •  Minify HTML ,CSS and js file
  •  Enable server speed to optimize
  •  Leverage browsing caching
  • Enabling Gzip compression
  •  Database and object catching
  •  Reduce the total page size
  •  Fixing bad requests
  • Free CDN setup.
  • More..

 Why should you hire me?

  • 450$ premium plugin free provide.
  • Provide before after snap
  • free provide website backup
  • 1-month free support
  • No satisfaction, money back grantee

 

Note: Maintenance better work please contact me before placing order.

 

 



Reviews


:

I’ve been struggling for months to increase my website speed. Plug-ins, CDNs, you name it. I was one step away from wiping my entire site and starting over. However, I found Abdullahh and he saved me hours of time and money by taking the time to fix my website speed. Huge improvements up to the ceiling on GT Metrix. I still can’t understand how he did it, but he worked tirelessly to achieve the result. Don’t hesitate, book his service now. He’s a very talented developer.

:

Definitely an amazing experience. I had already been told that this site could not be optimised due to the server and theme. The Abdullah_skz said he could fix it and he did!! At the start it was: 13.4 secs | F score (36%) AFTER: 1.6 secs | A score (100%) Needless to say, I'm thrilled. Thanks a lot and I'll definitely be ordering again.

:

Abdullah went above and beyond to make sure everything was okay, and he wouldn't finish the order until he made sure I was satisfied. The numbers grew significantly from red to green, and it all looks amazing. Thank you!

:

Amazing and speedy service!! This is my second time using him and I will never go anywhere else! You are one of the best on this app and I grateful I found you

:

Abdullahh_skz did a great job getting the speed of my website from F to A - even though we had some limitations from the server side and a others didn't want to touch my website. I am very happy that I found Abdullah and he took over the speed optimization of my website. Thanks a lot! I am very happy and highly recommend Abdullah service.




No comments:

Post a Comment