Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Professional Wordpress Website Design And Development











About:

Hi, My Name is Mehebub Jahedi.

I will build a WordPress website and WordPress website design based on the latest trending designs, tools, and technology. I have more than five years of experience developing WordPress sites and successfully working.



I will work on your given design or on my own design. I will also provide a premium theme if necessary. WordPress provides a backend panel so maintaining the site will not be a difficult task. The completed product will be completed according to your requirements and will be fully responsive.



Before Place an order for the gig please contact me.



Features that you will get on your website:



  • WordPress installation
  • Premium Theme.
  • Theme and plugins installation and configuration.
  • Responsive design.
  • SEO.
  • Ecommerce Functionality.
  • Page speed optimization.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Secure site.



Before Place an order for the gig please contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

5 Stars the best guy I worked with on Fiverr! My new website is amazing! He is very knowledgeable and puts hours of hard work into his art and shows loads of professionalism. He will be my go-to guy for his quick speed and honesty.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.

Seller's Response:

I'm a repeat customer, and something didn't go quite as planned, which is why I didn't give 5 stars for "service as described" - we're still working on the unforeseen thing that came up

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

The truth is the third time I have worked with this boy, he is very good! You can direct explain him what you really want and he is an expert developing your idea on the website. I sincerely recommend it 100% for any type of web page project! I will continue working with him on future projects!




No comments:

Post a Comment